Today we went to the Barclays headquatres to kick start our brief.
Kevin Broadfoot in charge of the competition/brief gave us all the pointers on what Barclays would like for this brief and what they are trying to raise awareness in.
Here are a few of my notes
- Data protection act – there are certain boundaries in which data can be used this act protects you to a certain degree however frauds/ identity thefts still happen
- How is your data being used- is it being passed on to third parties
- identity theft- what can you do to stop it, how can you protect your info
- what is your digital footprint like? Whatever you post stays on the net for a while
the video –
- 2-3 mins long storyboard
- ‘elevator conversation’
- multicultural – banks based all over the world
- a video that someone can pick up on if they watch half way through
- think about how long they will be in the lift- enough time to get the message accross
- can be animation
- outline – making people aware of identity theft and protecting your identity – your digital footprint.. consequences..
- think about it further than the elevator, video may be shared elsewhere
- title: ‘your dgitial footprint, your identity, take steps to protect it’